Thank you for inquiring about our services. We know from over 25 years of experience that even though you have seen the work of many photographers, most brides choose a wedding photographer based on a referral from a close friend or family member. BUT... before you make your final decision, we'd like to tell you about our studio. We do things a little differently than others.
- Sonshine Pictures has been photographing weddings and families since 1979. Our studio is located on Main Street right in the heart of Historic Old Town Warrenton.
- Sonshine gives you complete professional coverage for up to a full 8 hour day. We photograph your entire day beginning with your pre-ceremony formals through your reception.
- Sonshine lets the bride and groom keep all of their proofs. Every photograph taken on the wedding day is put into a proof album for you to keep. They are ready for delivery 2 weeks after the wedding. We also put your wedding photographs on a password-protected website for the convenience of your family and friends to view and/or place orders.
- Sonshine brings our studio to you on your wedding day. Prior to the ceremony, we shoot a separate pre-wedding session for the bride and the groom, with either a formal or environmental setting. The bride and groom are photographed separately with their attendants and family.
- Sonshine's package includes a formal album. You sit down with your proof album and select your favorites, which will then be custom printed and placed into a beautiful leather-bound album or a digital flush mount album. After a brief period for processing, your proof album is returned to you to keep forever. It's a two album set.
- Sonshine's price for all of the above is $2298 plus sales tax. There are no hidden charges and nothing to add. It's 100% complete. And, by now, after checking around, you know that no studio offers a package like this at a price like ours. Plus you can stop by our studio to look at our work or visit us online. Quality speaks for itself.
Need references? Ask around your neighborhood, office or church. There is a good chance that Sonshine Pictures has photographed some of your friends' weddings or families. Ask them! Need to see our work? Go to www.cpqgalleries.com/sonshinepictures.htm Then select the link for weddings.
Give us a call to set up an appointment to visit our studio. Bring your fiance and take advantage of our complimentary engagement sittling.
There is No Obligation!
Just dress casually and color coordinate. Hope to see you soon!